Offers a range of prevention, treatment, information, education and community based services
Financial Counselling (Salvation Army)
Support, information and advocacy provided by qualified financial counsellors to individuals experiencing financial difficulties. Free telephone helpline.
Telephone: 1800 007 007
Health Translations Directory
Multicultural health information available in different languages covering health, mental health, aged care, welfare services (and others)
Multicultural Health Communication Service (NSW)
Information in 50 languages, assisting health professionals to communicate with people of non-English speaking backgrounds
National Health Services Directory (NHSD)
National directory of public and private sector health services and information about health providers.
Information and resources regarding mental illness.
- life transition issues
- anxiety and panic attacks
- adult survivors of childhood abuse
- adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse
- domestic violence and abuse
- family of origin issues
- grief and loss
- relationship difficulties
- self development and personal growth
- stress management
- trauma and post traumatic stress (PTSD)