Beyond Blue, The National Depression and Anxiety Initiative
Information, available treatments, referrals, and resources regarding depression and anxiety.
Black Dog Institute
Information and resources on mood disorders – depression and bipolar.
BluePages provides evidence-based information about depression and its treatment.
Information, resources and peer support for depression.
Online self help program for anxiety, depression and stress.
The Mood Gym
An online interactive training program in cognitive behavioural therapy skills for preventing and coping with depression.
- adjustment and life transition issues (such as separation, retirement, illness)
- anxiety and panic attacks
- cancer – impact of a diagnosis, effects of treatment, and living with cancer
- childhood abuse (emotional, psychological and physical)
- childhood sexual abuse
- domestic violence and abuse
- family of origin issues
- fears and phobias
- gender and sexual orientation issues
- grief and loss
- health related issues
- life coaching
- relationship difficulties
- self development and personal growth
- self-esteem and confidence
- stress management
- trauma and post traumatic stress (PTSD)
- weight loss and weight management