Resources Relating to Cancer
Cancer Connect – Cancer Council of Australia
A telephone support service connecting a person with cancer with a trained volunteer who has had a similar experience with cancer.
Cancer Council of Australia
Information on cancer research, prevention, treatment and support.
Cancer Council Helpline
For more information about Cancer Connect.
13 11 20
- life transition issues
- anxiety and panic attacks
- adult survivors of childhood abuse
- adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse
- domestic violence and abuse
- family of origin issues
- grief and loss
- health-related issues
- relationship difficulties
- self development and personal growth
- stress management
- trauma and post traumatic stress (PTSD)