About Cancer – resources, research and publications.
Cancer Connect – Cancer Council of Australia
A telephone peer support telephone service connecting a person with cancer with a trained volunteer who has had a similar experience with cancer.
Cancer Council of Australia
Information on cancer research, prevention, treatment and support.
Cancer Council Helpline
For more information about Cancer Connect.
13 11 20
- adjustment and life transition issues
- anxiety and panic attacks
- childhood abuse
- childhood sexual abuse
- domestic violence and abuse
- family of origin issues
- fears and phobias
- gender and sexual orientation issues
- grief and loss
- health related issues
- life coaching
- relationship difficulties
- self development and personal growth
- self-esteem and confidence
- stress management
- trauma and post traumatic stress (PTSD)
- weight loss and weight management