Both Eftpos and Medicare Easy Claim facilities are provided for your convenience.
For all consultations the full fee is payable on the day that services are rendered.
Payment can be made either by cash or Eftpos (using your savings, cheque or credit accounts).
In order to qualify for Medicare Rebates, you need to be referred by your GP with a Mental Health Treatment Plan through the Better Access to Mental Health Program.
Psychological Treatment For:
- life transition issues
- anxiety and panic attacks
- adult survivors of childhood abuse
- adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse
- domestic violence and abuse
- family of origin issues
- grief and loss
- relationship difficulties
- self development and personal growth
- stress management
- trauma and post traumatic stress (PTSD)