Aspire Clinical Psychology provides both Eftpos and Medicare Easy Claim facilities for your convenience.
For all consultations the full fee is payable at the end of the consultation, on the day that services are rendered.
Payment can be made either by cash or Eftpos (using your savings, cheque or credit accounts).
Please refer to the Fees and Rebates section for more detailed information regarding the process for refunding Medicare rebates into your bank account. In order to qualify for Medicare Rebates, you need to be referred by your doctor with a Mental Health Treatment Plan through the Better Access to Mental Health Program.
Psychological Therapy, Counselling and Coaching
- adjustment and life transition issues (such as separation, retirement, illness)
- anxiety and panic attacks
- cancer – impact of a diagnosis, effects of treatment, and living with cancer
- childhood abuse (emotional, psychological and physical)
- childhood sexual abuse
- domestic violence and abuse
- family of origin issues
- fears and phobias
- gender and sexual orientation issues
- grief and loss
- health related issues
- life coaching
- relationship difficulties
- self development and personal growth
- self-esteem and confidence
- stress management
- trauma and post traumatic stress (PTSD)
- weight loss and weight management